I’ve recently been drinking a ginger turmeric drink after my morning coffee.
I make about a half a gallon and keep it in the refrigerator and it lasts all week long. By the looks of the jar you would think I don’t have any pitchers at my house.
I usually fill a glass with ice and the mixture and keep adding water throughout the day.
There are so many benefits of ginger and turmeric. Believe it or not, they work even better together. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as anti-cancer properties and improves heart health – just to name a few. Turmeric is used in so many ways, like in the form of turmeric pills, this can be used for fitness reasons or for physical ailments.
It’s worth a shot.
- 2 3" pieces of fresh ginger
- 2 3" pieces of fresh turmeric
- boiling water
- honey to taste
- Grate the ginger and turmeric in and put in a glass bowl.
- Add a tea kettle full of boiling water.
- Let steep.
- After the mixture is cooled strain and add in honey.
- Store in the refrigerator.