You still have time to make them today for grilled burgers tonight! No pressure 🙂
A couple of them disappeared immediately out of the oven.
You will not be able to resist.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 T yeast
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ sucanat, sugar or honey
- 1¼ tsp salt
- 3½ cups organic white flour
- Dried onion (optional)
- 2 T melted butter for tops of buns
- Mix all of the ingredients to make a soft dough.
- Cover and let raise for about an hour.
- Punch down and form into 12 balls.
- Flatten the balls out to make a bun shape.
- Press top of bun into dried onion (if desired).
- Put on baking sheet and cover.
- Let rise for another 45 minutes to an hour.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush on melted butter.