Who needs an afternoon pick me up?? I do. Pretty sure the only thing that will do is chocolate and peanut butter.
Not only are these quick and easy – they are sugar free! I try and refrain from saying sugar free all to often. I’m always afraid someone will pull out the pale yellow packet and say, “I eat sugar free too…”. When I say sugar free, I usually mean maple syrup or honey. In this case, I used honey.
- ¾ cup organic natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ½-3/4 cup smashed pretzels
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together over low heat.
- Pour in pretzels.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Freeze for ½ hour or until solid.
- Melt chocolate over low heat.
- Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate and lay on parchment paper.
- Let harden.
- Store in the freezer.