This one is quick and easy.
No sugar, no gluten…you really can’t tell. Promise.
Once my bananas hit this stage (brown), no one is interested in them. I throw them in the freezer for banana bread or smoothies.
The raw honey I use is a bit sugary. I add it to the butter while it’s melting to soften it up a bit.
Blend until nice and fluffy.
I use unsweetened carob chips. You could add walnuts or pecans or skip it all together.
I made 2 mini and 1 small loaf pan. Just enough to send one with my milk man, eat one hot out of the oven and have enough to snack on over the weekend.
The honey makes a darker crust on the outside. – Our favorite part.
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ butter or coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 T vanilla
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup carob chips or chocolate chips
- Melt the butter and add the honey.
- Put the eggs in a mixer and blend until mixed.
- Slowly add in the butter and honey.
- Blend to mix well.
- Add in bananas and beat.
- Add in almond flour, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
- Mix very well.
- Pour into bread pans and bake.
- Small pans about 35 minutes and larger pans 45-55.